Your organisation, be it a French branch of a foreign group, or a French subsidiary, will need to take into account specific local legislation. We will support you through this.
In view of the complexity of French accounting, fiscal, social and regulatory law, it is essential to be supported by professionals with both a deep understanding of the rules, and an ability to easily communicate with international financial departments.
We are also able to help you with your administrative management, putting in place management tools and supervising the work of your finance and accounting departments.
Together, we will examine your needs, the size of your organisation and the support required in order to develop a personalised solution.
• Establish or develop a reporting system based on group accounting standards
• Budget preparation
• Set up of weekly, monthly or quarterly annotated financial and accounting reporting
• Cash flow forecasting
• Permanent connection with the parent company
• Outsourcing of administration and accounting services
• Taxation assistance
• Tax compliance
• Coordination of external parties (lawyers, auditors, banks, etc.)
• Support for financial teams with accounting and administrative problems (interim management)
Our backgrounds, our experience
See our profiles >